Wednesday, January 5, 2011

begining of a new year..


Going through my old posts i suddenly realized that they sound rather immature..every time I start writing I decide to write something important, but it always ends up with a useless blabbering of an equally useless topic. well since I'm at the beginning of a new year let me try and make a difference here..
topic for today is ...(god this is tough)...why don't I just be myself and talk about things that have crossed my mind recently..back on the usual track..time for some happy memories of the year 2010. met a group of unique and wonderful individuals..made me feel like I belong somewhere after a long long time. well there's also the other place I've always belonged to..n that alone is more than enough for me,..but this meeting of strangers -who became -friends is quite nice too..they are not a replacement for my girls back home but an addition to my hopefully-life long friendships. I've heard that every person you meet in life is there for a reason. well even though my better sense says that I alone is responsible for my destiny-if there is such a thing, I do secretly think that everything happens in a predetermined way..I'm not saying A superior entity must have made it like that..but universe has its own plan for everything, doesn't it?
This might sound weird but I miss going to the university. I miss my girls. u girls rock:) I miss the rush of exams, last minute assignments, javi's tea, the studying..i miss being in class, getting the grades and the bitching;)
I and my good friend sumi and my better half became big fans of how i met your mother:D
love all the characters..robin, lily,marshal, ted, BARNEY!!! and oh the new show 'outsourced' despite the criticism is quite funny. yes, Indian men and women are stereotyped but c'mmon its funny. in every comedy there will be an injured party..these days you rarely see comedy without some party being offended. so suck it up is all we can do.
this is getting quite long..so may be it's time for a little break..so till next time..adios!

No comments: